18 小时前
  • 签到天数: 3155 天

连续签到: 25 天

[LV.Master]2000FPS

发表于 2017-12-28 17:40:24 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式 来自:广东省东莞市 电信

注册登陆后可查看附件和大图,以及购买相关内容

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册会员

x
    24ef8592-440b-471e-84af-448b825efd5e.png         近日,德国MVTec公司发布MERLIC 3新版本MERLIC 3.0.2。此版本为MERLIC 3的维护版本,现在已经对外公开下载使用。下载地址:MVTec的官网download栏目。

值得一提的是,该版本支持图像采集相关的协议和I/O接口的最新标准,MERLIC软件现在包含新的图像采集接口协议版本,如GenICam GenTL 13.0.3,GigE Vision 13.0.3,USB3 Vision 13.0.4以及最新的各种I/O接口版本(如:ADLINK和OPC UA 等)。

大恒图像强烈推荐所有使用MERLIC3的用户能够升级您所拥有的软件,安装最新发布的版本MERLIC3.0.2,以便更好的使用MERLIC3.0.2最新的特点和功能。

以下内容为版本更新内容:

Release Notes for MERLIC 3.0.2

Here you can find the release notes for MVTec MERLIC 3.0.2, as released in December 2017. MERLIC3.0.2 is a maintenance release that supports the new revisions of IA and I/O interfaces.

Contents

Image Acquisition Interfaces

The image acquisition interfaces have been released in a new revision. MERLIC now contains the following versions of the interfaces:

• GenICam GenTL Revision 13.0.3
    • GigE Vision Revision 13.0.3
    • USB3 Vision Revision 13.0.4

I/O Interfaces

The following I/O interfaces have been released in a new revision. MERLIC now contains the versions of the I/O interfaces:

• ADLINK-DAQPilot Revision 13.0.2
    • ADLINK-EOS Revision 13.0.3
    • Advantech Revision 13.0.4
    • Contec Revision 13.0.2
    • Interface Revision 13.0.2
    • NIDAQmx Revision 13.0.2
    • OPC UA Revision 13.0.5

Known Issues

The following issues are already known and in development process. They will be fixed for upcoming releases.

• The individual colors that can be defined for an ROI are not consistent in all MERLIC components. If the color for an ROI is defined within the MERLIC Backend, it is not correctly adopted in the MERLIC Designer or MERLIC Frontend and vice versa.
    • The tool 'Write to File' writes the specified file to different locations depending on how MERLIC has been started. If MERLIC has been started via double-clicking on a MERLIC Vision App, the file is written relative to the location of the corresponding MERLIC Vision App. If MERLIC has been started via the Desktop shortcut or the Windows Start Menu, the file is written to the location of the MERLIC installation directory. We recommend to use an absolute file path to ensure that the file is written to the correct directory.
    • If a parameter contains an array of values, it cannot be edited correctly by clicking on its connector. The corresponding slider does not work and values that were entered into the input field are not adopted. Furthermore, using angle brackets converts the value to a single value. This problem mostly occurs in the tools of the category 'ROI Creation' if more than one ROI is created. We recommend to use the interactive modification within the image instead of modifying the parameters at the connectors.
    • The tool 'Determine Data History' is not executed correctly if the parameter 'Buffer Size' is connected to a previous tool.
    • Parameters of the tool 'Communicate via Digital I/O' cannot be used in the MERLIC Frontend because the parameters are not correctly connected to the Designer widgets.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员

本版积分规则

LabVIEW HALCON图像处理入门教程(第二版)
    石鑫华机器视觉与LabVIEW Vision图像处理PDF+视频教程11种全套
    《LabVIEW Vision函数实例详解》教程-NI Vision所有函数使用方法介绍,基于NI VISION2020,兼容VDM21/22/23
    LabVIEW图像处理教程
    机器视觉商城淘宝店铺
    视觉论坛充值赞助方法

QQ|石鑫华视觉论坛 |网站地图

GMT+8, 2024-3-28 18:54